It's that day already. Welcome home. I can't thank the Lord enough for the time we had. What a wonderful trip it was! So much quality times, memories, and stories made. To say the truth, it will take me a while to get use again to the life here plus the snow of course! That's reality.
I've seen it all. Well, pretty much I guess. Poverty. The real extreme of it. Orphans. Those who doesn't know nor understand love to the fullest, or really at all. Dangerous places. Cite Soleil, or known worldwide as the Red Zone. We pretty much had to make ourselves invisible to go through thousands of thousand of people... it's reality. Broken families. Hurt. Abandoned children. Pain. Mothers that just can't take it any longer. Abuses. Hopelessness. It's all there.
Could tell more of its scene, but my heart aches just by thinking of it. Aw man, it's just so hard to take it all in.
There's hope though. Even for Haiti. The real kind. True love. Someone is willing to give the strength to fight against all that. The Lord Almighty. From His bottomless storage of grace, He's willing and able to take us, broken vessels, and create something that will bring glory to Him. Without His help, I wouldn't be anything. The least I can do is really to give my all to Him. May we be willing to share the wonderful message of the Gospel with those who haven't heard it before.
By thinking over of some stuff I've seen, experienced, and even heard gives me chills. So much pain around this world. Seen it like never before.
I don't give up though. Like I said, there's hope. True freedom. Unconditional love. Someone can make the impossible reality. God alone. He's the chain-breaker.
My humble request is that in whatever way He wants to use me, it's His to plan. I'm a broken vessel being remoulded and refined by the Potter.
PS: I promise that I'll post more about it later on. In the process of making a slideshow. Thank you all for your patience and prayers. You're all awesome!
PS: I promise that I'll post more about it later on. In the process of making a slideshow. Thank you all for your patience and prayers. You're all awesome!
Keila
No comments:
Post a Comment